- Georgia state House approves use of electronic auto insurance card, proposal now heads to state Senate.
- Opinion piece by Howard Pawley in Windsor Star: Public auto insurance: Why not?
- Fraud Prevention Month begins on Friday. FSCO and others will be attending media launch at Toronto Police Headquarters on Feb 28th at 10 am.
- Aviva planning to return to Usage-Based Insurance but instead of a 'black box' they intend on using smartphone technology.
- British Columbia Automobile Association has introduced a free online tool to calculate the cost of vehicle ownership.
- Strange but true, it can cost you $448 to drive just one mile.
- This is a collision you don't see every day:
Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Insurance Topics - Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, February 26, 2013: