- Anonymous tip line in Sudbury to ‘rat out’ unfit elderly motorists unfairly targets seniors according to CARP.
- NDP continues to press for auto premium reductions in the Ontario budget. My guess is that any insurer that was planning to reduce rates will now wait and see.
- 2010 Ontario auto insurance reforms has a significant impact on Accident Benefit claim costs in 2011.
- Good weekend for stunt driving charges. Suspended driver clocked at nearly 150 kilometres an hour on Don Valley Parkway and then a second man was clocked at 188 kilometres an hour on the Gardiner Expressway.
- New Forum Research poll suggests that Hudak Tories could form a minority government, Horwath NDP have lost some support and Wynne Liberals have stopped falling in the polls. An election right now would be impossible to call.
Monday, 25 February 2013
Insurance News - Monday, February 25, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, February 25, 2013: