- Dwight Duncan confirms resignation on Twitter yesterday, gives up his seat on February 14, so are the rumours true that Charles Sousa will be the next Finance Minister.
- AAA Foundation Study: Traffic safety attitudes show 'culture of indifference' to bad behaviour like drunk driving, text/cellphone use while driving and speeding.
- Sun Editorial: Ontario auto insurance system a disgrace, cutting rates won't fix it.
- Proposed New Jersey legislation would create statutory right for insured to file “bad faith” claim against insurer and recover legal fees.
- Oklahoma considering confiscating license plates of uninsured drivers.
Thursday, 7 February 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, February 7, 2013:
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, February 7, 2013: