- State Farm sues Assessment Direct Inc. for $11 million over false and fraudulent documentation.
- 7 US states now allow digital proof of insurance instead of a pink slip. When will Ontario and the rest of Canada?
- SMA survey shows 70% of U.S. auto insurers plan some form of usage-based insurance.
- From the Ontario Throne Speech: implement the recommendations of the Auto Insurance Anti-Fraud Task Force and work to reduce insurance rates across Ontario; improve rural roads and bridges, suburban transit, and solve gridlock that threatens to cripple the GTA and Hamilton; and restrain program spending to reduce Ontario's debt-to-GDP ratio to 27%, while eliminating the deficit by 2017-2018.
- Fraser Institute Study: Ontario debt is worse than California, Province must address soaring public sector wages to slay deficit.
Wednesday, 20 February 2013
Insurance News - Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, February 20, 2013: