- Google and regulators at odds over timing of self-driving cars, but they are coming.
- Residents of Florida retirement community upset over insurance rules for souped-up golf carts, are they motor vehicles?
- Should socio-economic factors affect auto insurance?
- Big financial impact from weekend blizzard, especially for businesses still recovering from Sandy.
- Charles Sousa likely to become Ontario's next Finance Minister and get the auto insurance file, will he move forward on DR review, catastrophic impairment definition changes, implementing anti-fraud task force recommendations?
- Abacus Data online poll shows Wynne, Hudak and Horwath in dead heat.
Monday, 11 February 2013
Insurance News - Monday, February 11, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, February 11, 2013:
table source: Abacus Data