- Google sees self-driving cars available to consumers in 3 to 5 years, regulators and insurers aren’t so sure it can happen that quickly.
- Premier-designate Kathleen Wynne signals her government will stay the course, says fighting auto insurance fraud is best way to cut auto insurance rates.
- Michigan politicians considering capping no-fault medical benefits on catastrophic claims which has triggered a clash between insurers and medical providers.
- Intact reports 2012 net operating income of $675 million up $215 million (47%) from 2011 on higher underwriting and investment income.
- Colorado lawmakers are debating a change in state law that would allow cars without drivers on roads
Wednesday, 6 February 2013
Insurance News - Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, February 6, 2013: