- Insurers using mobile, social media to tackle customer retention problems.
- Maine Bill requiring ‘full disclosure’ of credit use in insurance-scoring models fails. So much for transparency.
- NDP and Tories claim Ontario highways not cleared of snow fast enough leading to higher collisions and fatalities.
- Ontario Court of Appeal decides that insurance brokers may take book of business elsewhere, absent an agreement.
- Finally, how to protect your car from hail damage:
Wednesday, 27 February 2013
Insurance News - Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, February 27, 2013: