- Steep hikes proposed for motorcycle insurance by Saskatchewan Government Insurance.
- What if the black box in your new car becomes a tool to invade your privacy? What if, on the other hand, it winds up saving your life after an accident?
- NICB reports a 27 percent rise in questionable claims since 2010 covering property, casualty, commercial, workers’ compensation, vehicle and miscellaneous.
- Small tweaks will cut fraud at root of high auto insurance premiums.
- Car insurance based on driving habits comes to Utah.
- Calls for a national accreditation system to identify top body shops and pay them better rates.
- Movement against texting while driving develops across U.S.
Tuesday, 19 February 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, February 19, 2013: