- Another blog post on usage-based insurance: Auto insurers bank on Big Data to drive new business.
- How insurers thrive in an era of ‘stable instability.’
- Hey it's not just the Ontario NDP. Florida Senate Leader to Insurers: Where Are Savings from PIP Reforms?
- Florida apologizes to Canadians for driver’s licence mix-up, seems we do speak English. But the law is still in force so what happens to Canadian drivers that get into accidents?
- NDP reiterate their pre-throne speech demands for lowering auto insurance rates, closing tax loopholes and a 5-day home care guarantee.
- Economical Insurance reports 2012 net income of $152.7 million, compared to $91.0 million in 2011, increase of 67.8%.
Thursday, 21 February 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, February 21, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, February 21, 2013: