- Florida now requires Canadian drivers carry an international driving permit. Exemption may be coming but not before spring break. UPDATE: State Police indicate they will not enforce new requirement on Canadians.
- According to an American Trucking Association study, 70%-75% of fatal car-truck collisions are caused by the driver of a car.
- Windsor Star Editorial: "Auto insurance: Dealing with high premiums" - looks like the NDP plan to make auto insurance rates into an election issue.
- Oregon bill would boost fines for drivers on phones to up to $1,000.
- When putting together a fraud case keep this story in mind - New York dentist smeared in Spitzer Medicaid fraud witchhunt wins $7.7 million from former governor's staff.
Thursday, 14 February 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, February 14, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, February 14, 2013: