- Is personal lines auto worth fighting from an independent broker perspective?
- Growing trend in kickback schemes and staged accidents in Minnesota to take advantage of the state’s no-fault laws.
- If you need any proof of the problem there, a federal lawsuit filed October 14 accuses a diagnostic imaging company and 46 chiropractors of engaging in an elaborate kickback scheme aimed at defrauding Minnesota’s no-fault insurance system.
- Aging baby boomers expected to drive demand for self-driving cars as accident rates for seniors rise.
- To capitalize on a burgeoning market, the University of Michigan has approved a $6.5 million track for testing self-driving vehicles.
- Kathleen Wynne to launch ‘open government’ push but is the problem really lack of government transparency or is it Cabinet decision-making is clouded in secrecy?
Tuesday, 22 October 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, October 22, 2013: