- Man lobbying government to have convicted distracted Ontario drivers receive demerit points.
- A study by Liberty Mutual in the U.S. finds that adult children avoid discussing concerns with senior parents’ driving.
- The insurance industry officially announces CANATICS -- Canadian National Insurance Crime Services with the appointment of a CEO. The organization is to use sophisticated analytics to support the identification of fraudulent activity.
- Not what you would expect but a new study indicates that Toronto countdown crosswalks have led to increase in pedestrian collisions.
- Woman charged with selling over 300 fake auto insurance policies to people in the Detroit area.
Sunday, 6 October 2013
Insurance News - Sunday, October 6, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Sunday, October 6, 2013: