- New Brunswick government satisfied that provincial auto insurance rates are the 3rd lowest in Canada, despite report from its own expert that drivers are paying too much.
- Yet another attempt is being made to ditch 'no-fault' auto insurance in Florida.
- Michigan introduces bill aimed at "runners" which would set 30-day waiting period for contacting accident victims but bill has major loopholes.
- The Nevada Division of Insurance will be reviewing how insurers apply surcharges to drivers who’ve been caught texting or talking on a phone while driving. Insurers will be asked to submit data justifying the use of this factor.
- The Great Canadian personal data grab - why do businesses want so much data?
Sunday, 13 October 2013
Insurance News - Sunday, October 13, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Sunday, October 13, 2013: