- Oliver Wyman actuaries report that New Brunswick drivers overpaid millions for auto insurance and shouldn't have to pay any extra for a higher minor injury cap.
- New Brunswick report recommends increasing $2,500 auto insurance cap for minor injuries.
- A Globe and Mail opinion piece asks the question, will politicians in Ontario ever be able to deliver lower auto insurance premiums?
- British Police arrested 27 people over scams involving the sale of fake auto insurance policies over the Internet.
- Ford may not have a self-driving car yet but it has developed a self-parking system.
Friday, 11 October 2013
Insurance News - Friday, October 11, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, October 11, 2013: