- Toronto woman accused of bilking fellow Filipinos of over $500,000 in a phony chiropractic clinic scam, pleads guilty to 16 counts of fraud.
- The Ontario government continues to consider an overhaul of its definition of “catastrophic impairment."
- First privacy breach under Obamacare has already occurred: In Minnesota confidential information accidentally sent to broker.
- In case you were wondering, the U.S. government shutdown may impact on the P&C insurance industry.
- Highway to become Britain's first Internet-connected road and could pave the way for self-driving cars.
Friday, 4 October 2013
Insurance News - Friday, October 4, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, October 4, 2013: