- Ontario drivers paying up to 90 per cent of road costs (approximately $7.5 billion) yet the province is looking at making car owners pay more.
- New York State Senator will be introducing a bill to allow drivers to carry electronic proof of insurance and vehicle registration.
- A Florida clinic owner who was involved in more than 26 staged accidents and treated 60 individuals could get 75 years in PIP fraud case.
- Use of telematics in British auto insurance policies have increased seven-fold in the last two years.
- Do self-driving cars need speed limits?
- Smarter cars are on the way (not smarter drivers).
Saturday, 19 October 2013
Insurance News - Saturday, October 19, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Saturday, October 19, 2013: