- It seems all these new electronic proof of insurance laws are confusing police. What to do if the driver doesn't let an officer take their smartphone back to the squad car?
- Sprint launches technology that blocks a driver’s cell phone from sending and receiving text messages and surfing the Web.
- A New Jersey auto insurance group has released results of a study that offers some interesting new insights into the distracted driving behaviors of young New Jersey drivers.
- GM also claims that almost-driverless cars will be out by 2020.
- Europe wants to jump on the Big Brother tactics by limiting a car's top speed to the posted speed limit--no matter the driver's input.
- Another worry regarding self-driving cars - hackers find ways to hijack car computers and take control.
Wednesday, 4 September 2013
Insurance News - Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, September 4, 2013: