- Sure lower liability limits will save drivers money but only until you have an accident, read this story.
- Do telematics devices really save consumers money?
- Drivers with a past accident are 88% more likely to have another accident in the future.
- Google's self-driving cars are going to create new liability quandaries - may need to rewrite Ontario's Fault Determination Rules.
- A.M. Best Special Report: Despite Challenges, Canadian Insurance Industry Remains Profitable.
- Women behind the wheel behave almost as badly as me.
- Queens Park returned for the fall session on Monday and auto insurance rates sure to be one of the issues to dominate.
- In fact on day 1, Ontario NDP calls for quicker action on reducing auto insurance rates but it doesn't appear the government is at risk of being brought down.
Tuesday, 10 September 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, September 10, 2013: