- So there is a new term now for distracted walking, 'wexters’ and they are a hazard for drivers when they step off the curb.
- A Google Street View car in Indonesia was involved in collision after the company boasted that the vehicles had driven 200,000 accident-free miles.
- Does customer loyalty drive auto insurance rates up because they are reluctant to shop around?
- Pay As You Drive programs can be used to accurately infer your destination, a long-time concern of privacy advocates. Is the public properly protected?
- California is considering regulating rideshare programs and proposing that drivers carry some form of commercial auto insurance coverage.
Tuesday, 17 September 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, September 17, 2013: