- The 2014 Honda Odyssey is the first minivan to receive the top safety pick designation from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- If insurers guarantee drivers’ premiums would not rise, 89% of U.S. drivers open to UBI. In the problem is that in the long-term the promise of no premium increases is not sustainable.
- It seems an Iowa woman had a blood alcohol content of .341. Is that even possible?
- Audi plans to unveil mobile app that automatically finds a vacant parking spot, sans driver.
- Self-driving cars: Have we really thought this through?
- Self-driving cars face roadblocks - HTA requires licensed drivers, who is at fault when 2 self-driving cars collide...
- If you've been wondering what it takes to make a self-driving car...
Saturday, 7 September 2013
Insurance News - Saturday, September 7, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Saturday, September 7, 2013: