- Michigan Bill would remove requirement to purchase medical coverage for senior drivers with Medicare.
- One-third of Canadian and U.S. insurers feel inadequately protect from fraud according to FICO survey.
- Nokia a rival of Google is teaming up with Mercedes-Benz to also develop a self-driving car. Along with Nissan,Audi and Toyota the race is on to be the first out with a robotic car.
- Speaking of driverless cars, will businesses consider a robot instead of hiring a delivery person?
- The Saskatchewan privacy commissioner says SGI collects too information. The insurer disagrees.
- The strange tale of an Uber car crash and what it means for the future of ride-sharing and auto insurance.
- New Jersey has proposed legislation to allow police to check cellphones for texts without warrants after an accident.
Saturday, 14 September 2013
Insurance News - Saturday, September 14, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Saturday, September 14, 2013: