- Allstate says Usage-Based Insurance is delivering savings to 7 out of 10 drivers. I just wonder how long can insurers promise no increase to higher risk drivers?
- To enjoy driverless cars, first kill all the lawyers. Don't shoot the messenger but will liability concerns slow down the introduction of this new technology?
- Michigan establishes task force to combat fraudulent use of auto insurance cards which is estimated to be at over 16%.
- Former clinic owner pleads guilty to posing as doctor and treating patients. Licensing health care clinics will address this type of fraud.
- Fraud can come from just about anywhere in the system. A Florida insurance company employee has been convicted of fraud for diverting claims payments for her own personal use.
Wednesday, 18 September 2013
Insurance News - Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, September 18, 2013: