- Allstate introduces new mobile app that lets some customers settle auto claims by submitting photos of their damaged vehicle using a smartphone.
- Woman struck by car, lands on hood - ruled an 'occupant' of the car by Ohio appeals court in favouring victim.
- With insurers not able to use gender in calculating premiums under new European Union regulations, the use of telematics to determine premiums to become critical.
- Ontario now allowing drivers to renew licences online - will be able to use their existing licence photos for an additional five-year renewal cycle, meaning they will only need to renew in person every ten years.
- New York launching "Texting Zones" along New York State Thruway and Highways for drivers to pull over and use their cell phones.
Thursday, 26 September 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, September 26, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, September 26, 2013: