- Who owns all that data your car generates?
- New York "creates" highway texting zones at existing rest stops and service areas but will that stop drivers from texting? After all, drivers who need to use their phone should already be stopping at these locations.
- Now a California court has ruled that hand-held cell phone law are only meant to apply to drivers making a call. So it's fine to hold phone to use map.
- It's not just insurers who will be hurt by the introduction of self-driving cars. Everyone who makes money off of car accidents is going to feel it.
- Insurers are denying claims and cancelling policies of vehicle owners that are using their vehicles as part of a ridesharing service.
Saturday, 1 March 2014
Insurance News - Saturday, March 1, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Saturday, March 1, 2014: