- Is the demand for regulation of insurer examinations gaining any traction? And who should be responsible the Ministry of Health or the Ministry of Finance?
- However, usage-based insurance and telematics are definitely getting more traction in Ontario.
- Telematics technology plays a key role in thwarting a fraudulent auto insurance claim.
- This ride-sharing smart minivan may be the future of self-driving cars.
- California pushes to finish rules for driverless cars by the end of this year to stay ahead of the rapidly developing technology.
Thursday, 13 March 2014
Insurance News - Thursday, March 13, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, March 13, 2014: