- Not everyone is convinced that dispute resolution reforms will make a difference if no culture change takes place.
- Opinion: The Liberals are hijacking the NDP's auto insurance strategy.
- The myth about being good at multi-tasking is creating a serious road safety problem in the form of distracted driving.
- In the U.S., auto injury medical costs continue to rise faster than inflation despite a decrease in injury severity.
- Some time in the future insurers will be using drones to do the job of a mobile adjuster.
Tuesday, 11 March 2014
Insurance News - Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, March 11, 2014: