- Foreshadowing a clash between auto makers and a prominent auto insurance company, a bill is being debated in California aimed at loosening car manufacturers' grip on data generated by vehicles.
- To ensure safety and reliability self-driving cars are going to have to consume and process enormous amounts of information.
- If cars could drive themselves, how many would we actually need? Will self-driving cars revolutionize car ownership?
- Drivers for ride-sharing services are being accused of fraud. Following an accident some are claiming their car was being used for personal use.
- About 3,400 people die each year in frontal crashes with no airbag deployment in their vehicle according to U.S. data.
Monday, 24 March 2014
Insurance News - Monday, March 24, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, March 24, 2014: