- Distracted driving fines in Ontario increase to $255 on March 18 - the highest in Canada.
- Potholes are eating away at municipal budgets just about everywhere.
- If your car is damaged from driving over a pothole in the City of Toronto, this is how to make a claim.
- Yet another attempt by Michigan at auto reforms. A new proposal would pair a mandatory two-year, 10 percent rate reduction with a cap on personal injury protection coverage.
- Older driver accident rates going down not up because cars are safer and seniors are healthier.
- Can the driver of an automatic car be charged with a DUI?
Wednesday, 26 February 2014
Insurance News - Wednesday, February 26, 201
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, February 26, 2014: