- The Ontario government is reconsidering the privatization of winter road maintenance in the province after questions are raised about road safety.
- Toronto Police are dressing up as panhandlers to catch people texting while driving.
- We all know distracted driving is wrong. So why don’t we stop? Well because these devices are addictive.
- This is an interesting prediction, self-driving cars will reduce the need to own cars and park them downtown. That frees up space downtown currently being used to park cars.
- In light of all those Toyota and GM recalls, how safe will self-driving cars really be?
Friday, 28 March 2014
Insurance News - Friday, March 28, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, March 28, 2014: