- Regulators, courts and city halls are struggling to define Uber. Is it a taxi company or a technology platform?
- Ridesharing taxi services stuck in insurance limbo.
- Can insurance discounts for installing text-blocking devices lead to fewer distracted drivers?
- New U.S. laws to be considered around the use and security of Big Data from automobiles.
- The first serious accident caused by an algorithm will be a major challenge to the fully driverless future.
- California consumer watchdog wants regulator to ban insurers from using driver's occupation and education in setting rates.
Friday, 31 January 2014
Insurance News - Friday, January 31, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, January 31, 2014: