- That unemployed adult child living in mom's basement may be a dependent under the SABS (State Farm v. Bunyan, 2013 ONSC 6670).
- Ontario may introduce draft legislation cracking down on rogue tow truck drivers as early as this summer.
- Politicians and lawmakers need to catch up with auto technology and consumer demand.
- Several U.S. states are allowing undocumented immigrants to get driver's licences, so will they buy insurance too?
- The next data privacy battle may be waged inside your car.
- Angry voters can mean radical change in Ontario elections (possibly this spring).
Tuesday, 14 January 2014
Insurance News - Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, January 14, 2014: