- Will insurers begin to use social media posts (eg., Facebook) to evaluate risky lifestyles when calculating premiums?
- Car theft victims are also using social media to track down stolen cars.
- Last year, more Torontonians were killed by cars (63) than by homicide (56). So why aren't we doing anything about it?
- Crash test indicate that tiny vehicles have major safety disadvantages. Only the Chevrolet Spark had acceptable test ratings.
- FSCO is in the process of launching their Arbitration eCalendar, which is expected to will streamline the arbitration booking process.
Friday, 24 January 2014
Insurance News - Friday, January 24, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, January 24, 2014: