- Ontario-based insurers paid more than $25 million in claims for vehicles damaged in the December ice storms.
- Is the state of Ontario auto causing foreign property and casualty insurers to reconsider their business strategy in Canada?
- FSCO has released a revised MIG and OCF-18 to reflect SABS changes that become effective on February 1st.
- In Florida Personal Injury Protection coverage is projected to drop an average of 13.2% from a year ago because of anti-fraud reforms. However, the overall reduction is only 1.2% because “no-fault” accounts for a small portion of auto coverage.
- With a spring provincial election still a strong possibility, a Forum poll from the weekend shows Conservatives at 36%, Liberals at 33% and the NDP at 26% as polling numbers show the race is even tighter.
Tuesday, 28 January 2014
Insurance News - Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, January 28, 2014: