- The technology going into a self-driving car is about $320,000. Will I ever be able to afford one? Or will I be still driving when they become affordable?
- The Ontario Ministry of Transportation is introducing new tests for drivers who are 80 and over including cognitive tests effective April 21.
- WARNING: The Driver Ahead Of You Is Awful (This Message Brought To You By The U.S. Government). The U.S. plans to propose standards for talking cars as technology companies are vying to build architecture for the "Internet of Cars."
- If you think auto insurance is expensive in the GTA, average rate in Detroit is $10,732. Some other U.S. cities are also higher than the GTA.
- Clients have a say in resolving insurance disputes at The Co-operators through Service Review Panels. Do other insurers also have unique dispute resolution processes?
Wednesday, 5 February 2014
Insurance News - Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, February 5, 2014: