- Referral fees in personal injury cases have become the norm rather than the exception.
- More and more auto insurance is all about price and the direct writer model wins.
- By 2017, 60% of the world's vehicles will be connected monitoring the safety and security of vehicles and drivers.
- There is a spike in auto insurance vandalism and theft claims each year on Halloween.
- New York continues to crackdown on fraud by baning 12 doctors and 6 therapists from billing the state's no-fault insurance program.
Friday, 1 November 2013
Insurance News - Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Wednesday, October 30, 2013: