- Alberta bill if passed will regulate premiums for optional auto insurance coverage.
- Intact and Belairdirect plan to launch telematics-based solution in Quebec with up to 25% auto insurance premium savings based on driving behaviours.
- Stakeholder submissions to the Ontario Automobile Insurance Dispute Resolution System Review are now available online.
- Teenage drivers are getting in fewer accidents in Massachusetts after the state increased young driver training requirements.
- Future Google cars will likely come with other Google product lines - gmail, gchat, Google maps and YouTube - afterall you need something to do while not driving your car.
Thursday, 7 November 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, November 7, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, November 7, 2013: