- A product that Travelers believes can win back the auto insurance sector from direct writers.
- Michigan poised to approve self-driving vehicle testing and limiting the liability of auto suppliers and manufacturers of vehicles that are modified for testing.
- MetroMile in Washington state plans to allow drivers to insure cars by the mile - a new variant of “pay as you drive.”
- CCIR has released its final position paper on e-commerce.
- Here’s how California is to have saved residents $100 billion on auto insurance.
- No surprise, passengers point to their spouses as being “the most annoying drivers” according to a recent survey.
Thursday, 21 November 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, November 21, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, November 21, 2013: