- IBC reports that motorists talking on cellphones or texting are killing more people in Ontario highways than impaired drivers.
- CarSharing Association has released a draft liability insurance guideline for carsharing operators in the U.S.
- Technology is playing a key role in the communication of auto insurance and the growth of direct insurance.
- Two new initiatives were announced this week, which shows that Canada is becoming fertile ground for telematics.
- Fully autonomous cars could free up ~75 billion driving hours each year or roughly 6-7 hours per week per driver.
Tuesday, 12 November 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, November 12, 2013: