- Cornell professor suggests that there is too much moral hazard in Ontario's auto insurance system.
- Young drivers in Ontario may soon be able to save money on auto insurance when new telematics programs are introduced.
- New York bans 12 doctors and 6 therapists from billing no-fault insurance program because of fraud.
- New York has also approved auto insurance discounts for drivers who complete an approved defensive driving course.
- Canadian ownership in the property and casualty insurance sector just dropped with the purchase of Dominion Insurance by Travelers.
Tuesday, 5 November 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, November 5, 2013: