- A great article on the need for provincial regulation of towing in Ontario and the industry's connection to fraud.
- Who has the most accidents per km of driving? No it's not teens, it's actually seniors.
- Insurance telematics have evolved into 4 different models: the silent witness model, the simple measurement model, the behaviour-based model and the context information model.
- The insurance industry is divided on who will choose telematics - good drivers (to save money over a classic policy) or bad drivers (to improve experience and get back to a classic policy).
- One of the offshoots of Obamacare is that e-billing is spreading to more insurance lines in the U.S.
- Another Google car has been involved in a collision but again Google says the car was being driven manually.
Thursday, 28 November 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, November 28, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, November 28, 2013: