- For those who don't believe auto insurance is turning into just another commodity, a U.S. insurer is setting up a number of transactional insurance kiosks in malls, car dealerships, gas stations and supermarkets.
- York Regional Police have busted a high-end car theft ring that resulted in 14 arrests.
- Proposed bill would expand New Jersey's distracted driving law to include traffic jams, red lights, stop signs.
- A Kanetix survey shows that drivers of high-end vehicles have fewer tickets, accidents and claims.
- Detroit's Mayor-elect is exploring setting up a municipal auto insurance company to sell policies to its residents to combat the high price of auto insurance in the city.
Thursday, 14 November 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, November 14, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, November 14, 2013: