- Ohio to raise minimum car insurance coverage for first time since 1969 but still well below the Ontario $200,000 minimum for third party liability coverage.
- Ontario appeal court upholds decision in Zefferino v. Meloche Monnex, regarding whether the insurer offered the insured optional statutory accident benefits.
- Fallout from Arch Insurance withdrawal: IBC surveys carriers on market for taxi insurance in Ontario.
- A Centre for Addiction and Mental Health study indicates Canadians drink more than 50% above global average with more binging.
- Legal reprieve gives quadriplegic man a second chance and auto insurance benefits.
Tuesday, 5 March 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, March 5, 2013: