- Car insurance won’t kick-start election. I would agree, all the public is angry about rates it's not a big enough issue to run a campaign on and unions have also expressed that concern. But you never know.
- Desjardins General Insurance posted net income of $185.9 million in 2012 compared to $128.2 million in 2011, a 45% increase. Return on equity (ROE) was 20.9%, up from 17.4% in 2011.
- Florida governor fears that Canadians stayed away due to driving permit fiasco, he indicated the law is in the process of being removed from the books.
- NICB is concerned that staged accidents targeting big rigs could turn deadly.
- A bill that sets the legal limit to driving "stoned" (5 nanograms of active THC per milliliter of blood) was passed by the Colorado House Judiciary Committee.
Friday, 15 March 2013
Insurance News - Friday, March 15, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Friday, March 15, 2013: