- Another U.S. state, in this case Arkansas, approves use of electronic proof of auto insurance coverage.
- Web-connected cars bring privacy concerns who should get access to all the data?
- New drivers across the GTA are entrusting their training to unlicensed driving schools.
- Isn't this exactly what Toronto drivers need?: Volvo Debuts Cyclist Detection With Full Auto Brake.
- No teacher of the year candidate: Henry Carr teacher clocked doing 146 km/h on Hwy. 401 with 12 students in van.
- New Forum Research poll shows Wynne’s Liberals would win 53 seats, Hudak's Tories would win 36 seats and Horwath's NDP would win 18 seats.
- Why Premier Wynne should be calling an election sooner rather than later, before the honeymoon is over.
- NDP has introduced a bill that would prohibit an Ontario premier from proroguing the Legislature without the approval of the members. Not a bad idea but it would only impact minority governments.
- Ontario Conservatives continues push to let private insurers compete with workers' compensation program.
Thursday, 7 March 2013
Insurance News - Thursday, March 7, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Thursday, March 7, 2013: