- New study says bans on texting while driving probably aren't having much impact. Drivers are still texting despite the bans.
- Daylight savings time which began this week is linked to a rise in auto accidents.
- I'm sure it's not the first time but New York man charged with DUI while riding on a stolen lawnmower.
- How Google cars could change the car-buying game.
- A Slurpee brain freeze was blamed for this five car crash in Texas, how is that for a distracted driver?
- Which technologies are insureds most willing to adopt for lower auto insurance premium?
- This guy crashed his Ferrari the day he bought it, and it was caught on video:
Monday, 11 March 2013
Insurance News - Monday, March 11, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, March 11, 2013: