- Insurance Research Council online study finds that 24% of Americans think its alright to pad insurance claims a significant decline from past studies.
- Stolen car rate plummets in Massachusetts through the use of anti-theft devices. It seems transponder keys, immobilizing devices and vehicle tracking systems things actually work.
- Florida files to block injunction of PIP reforms. It appears that Florida auto insurance reforms may be off the rails as opponents win a key victory in court.
- Alaska Bill on proof of insurance via cell phone advances past House Transportation Committee. This innovation appears to be catching on.
- Montana lawmakers vote to allow salvage of roadkill. This doesn't sound like such a good idea to me.
Saturday, 23 March 2013
Insurance News - Saturday, March 23, 2013:
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Saturday, March 23, 2013: