- On April 1, Chinese medicine practitioners and acupuncturists will have to be licensed in Ontario. This also means they meet they SABS definition of "regulated health professional" and will be able to complete treatment plans.
- Auto insurance and automated vehicles: So who is the consumer?
- Keeping to the same theme: Your car may be invading your privacy.
- Montana panel considers ending unisex insurance rates - this would be a reversal of a current trend on prohibiting rating based on gender.
- New Yorkers are calling their state lawmakers’ offices to blow the whistle on neighbours who are illegally registering their cars out of state to save money on auto insurance.
- You know you're ultra-rich when you hire fake ambulances to drive you through traffic.
Tuesday, 26 March 2013
Insurance News - Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Tuesday, March 26, 2013: