- Hearse being used in Toronto Police distracted driving campaign.
- Recent SABS changes criticized in Toronto Sun opinion piece - but how do you think the government will deliver its 15% rate reduction commitment?
- One year after Florida PIP reforms, regulator estimates auto insurance rates to fall an average of 13.2% due to a reduction in fraudulent claims.
- Insurance claims departments are probably two decades behind all the analytics that have been done on the pricing and underwriting side.
- User-based auto insurance to become one of the most common types of policy in the near future.
Monday, 10 February 2014
Insurance News - Monday, February 10, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, February 10, 2014: