- Will the Ontario government's 15% rate reduction strategy speed up the growth of user-based auto insurance in Canada?
- One in six parents are committing auto insurance fraud by claiming to be the primary driver of a vehicle used mainly by their student daughter or son.
- California regulator warns about gaps in ride-sharing insurance after a deadly accident shows the murky legal terrain in which these ride-sharing services operate.
- U.S. Senator presses technology firms and automakers to develop distracted driving solutions.
- Forget self-driving cars, Renault wants to put a flying drone on the roofs of cars to warn about traffic jams and other problems on the road ahead.
Saturday, 8 February 2014
Insurance News - Saturday, February 8, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Saturday, February 8, 2014: