- Colorado ride-sharing bill is raising concerns that it will lead to higher auto insurance rates.
- Toyota issues recall for 1.9 million Prius cars over software glitch - so what are the implications for self-driving cars?
- It seems that Canadians are some of the most loyal insurance customer.
- Co-operators is reporting that 2013 net income is down over the previous year because of Alberta and Ontario storms and the state of Ontario auto insurance.
- The Ontario legislature is backing in session on Monday but for how long? Get ready for a possible Ontario spring election as politicians return from long Christmas break.
Monday, 17 February 2014
Insurance News - Monday, February 17, 2014
Here are the leading auto insurance headlines from ONTARIO AUTO INSURANCE TOPICS ON TWITTER for Monday, February 17, 2014: